Healers and Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to HaK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warlock Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruta

Ruta

Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:31 am

* Name: Ruta

* Class/ Level/ Race: Warlcok / 80 / Forsaken

* * Specialization/Talent Tree: Demo / Destro Hybrid

* Gear(Armory link): Ruta

* Professions&Secondary Skills: Tailoring and Enchanting - 450

Previous guild: Incarna Mortis

* Experience: Ulduar 10/25; Naxx 10/25; Malygos 10/25; OS/VoA 10/25; Karazhan; Gruuls; MC

* What days & times are you able to raid? : Normal Week - anytime

Few words about you (incl age)/ Why would you like to join :

I'm Steve, from Reading, 41. I'd like to be an initiate in your guild and see if we can raid together. I'd like a mature and fun loving team that wants to progress but care does care how it achieves that. I am experienced and commited, I invest a lot in my guild, gear and play but do like a laugh and I don't want to be in a hardcore guild or one that has pretentions to hardcore. Let's check each other out if what I've said hasn't already put you off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* you are obligated to fill this part

** After patch - please state Main Specc

I'd love to use Affliction as my main spec again, but the nerf hammer hit us so bad after TBC and we've never been buffed back up. So until the DPS goes up significantly Demo / Destro it is.
Back to top Go down
Paincore

Paincore

Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:16 am

Great! Let's meet in game.
Back to top Go down

Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1