Healers and Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to HaK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullblasters application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullblaster

Bullblasters application Empty
PostSubject: Bullblasters application   Bullblasters application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:18 am

Name: Bullblaster

* Class/ Level/ Race: Shaman lvl 80,Tauren

* * Specialization/Talent Tree: Elemental main,55/16/0 and resto 0/16/55 offspec

* Gear(Armory link): mostly blues from instances,quests a few crafted epics

* Professions&Secondary Skills: Enchanting 350,Cooking 350

Previous guild: The devils Nigtmares ,Terenas server

* Experience: Raided one year as resto when lvl cap was 60,zul gurub,bwl,mc,aq20/40,nax

* What days & times are you able to raid? : Allmost all the time

Few words about you (incl age)/ Why would you like to join : Im a 31 year old guy from norway,my Brother Razordeath got me into the guild and im looking forward to start having fun with you guys:)

I recently transfered from terenas server to dragonblight because there was to many emo kids on terenas sadly,and my brother recomended dragonblight,so here i am:)

I also have several other high lvl characters left on terenas alliance side,so i raided up to nax wotlk with my 80 warrior,was in zg,bwl,mc,aq20/40 old nax with my hunter so i know a bit about raiding and a bit about different classes.

Was in the top guild on terenas for a little while when i raided back in the oldschool style.

also tried a dk to lvl 80 btw.

So after trying out allmost all classes in wow,i choose to dust of my shaman i left at lvl 64 after tbc came,and so far i love being back on this toon,and this is the class im gonna stick with.

As a person,i got tons of humor allways making jokes and having fun:) im very easy going and very hard to piss off:P

im not a person who cries out about everything im in the game for fun,and fun things are ment to stay fun:P

Sorry if you got the white wall of text crits you for 600k damage here,but thought id let you know who i am:)

cya in game,and have fun
Back to top Go down
AJ

AJ

Bullblasters application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullblasters application   Bullblasters application EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:21 am

No worry's about the wall of text, i got a bubble.
It's alway's nice to know details like these, and the person behind the character.
Back to top Go down

Bullblasters application
Page 1 of 1