Healers and Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to HaK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

prot pally appy :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
karaza

prot pally appy :) Empty
PostSubject: prot pally appy :)   prot pally appy :) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Name:karaza

* Class/ Level/ Race: pally/ 80 /be

* * Specialization/Talent Tree: tank

* Gear(Armory link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-arenateams.xml?r=Dragonblight&cn=Karaza&gn=BWEG

* Professions&Secondary Skills:mining 450 and working on jc

Previous guild:blood hawks

* Experience:i know all of uldar but from a healers side of it so should pick up the tanking side fast. also tanks os 10/25 nax 10/25

* What days & times are you able to raid? : i will beable to raid qwite a few days a week from about 8 - 11 uk time maybey a bit later if need or if u wear need to start before that.

Few words about you (incl age)/ Why would you like to join :

i am 15 i am looking for a guild that i could raid with in uldaur , to improve my gear and to make new friends and get to know more ppl . also it seems to be the kind of guild i am looking for a 10 man raiding guild that moves throught raids at a nice speed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* you are obligated to fill this part

** After patch - please state Main Specc prot ftw
Back to top Go down
Paincore

Paincore

prot pally appy :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: prot pally appy :)   prot pally appy :) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:15 pm

we don't stable alts. denied
Back to top Go down

prot pally appy :)
Page 1 of 1